- The Homeglide has a swivel seat and footrest linkage which folds the footrest when not in use as you fold the seat up. You can also fold back the armrests and seat base.
- There are charge points at the top and bottom of the rail to park and charge.
- Easy-to-use joystick or rocker switch control on the end of chair arm, leaving armrests clear to support you getting in and out.
- Remote controls at top and bottom of stairs to bring the it to you whenever you need it.
- Battery operated, so your lift works even in the event of a power cut.
- Safety edges are on the footplate and carriage, so it will automatically stop if it meets an obstruction on the stairs.
- Clip safety belt to secure you in the seat when in travel.